Christian Janos Lebeda
I am a PhD student affiliated with the Basic Algorithms Research Copenhagen center and the Algorithms Group at the IT University of Copenhagen. My supervisors are Rasmus Pagh and Martin Aumüller. My main research interest is the design and analysis of differentially private algorithms and data structures. I am currently visiting Gautam Kamath and The Salon at the University of Waterloo.
Better Differentially Private Approximate Histograms and Heavy Hitters using the Misra-Gries Sketch
Christian Janos Lebeda and Jakub Tětek.
Differentially Private Sparse Vectors with Low Error, Optimal Space, and Fast Access
Martin Aumüller, Christian Janos Lebeda, Rasmus Pagh. Proceedings of Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS 2021). Poster accepted at Theory and Practice of Differential Privacy (TPDP 2021). Extended version published in the Journal of Privacy and Confidentiality. I was accepted to the OpenDP Fellows Program 2021 during which I implemented our algorithm. Short version of paper available here.
- Spring 2021 & 2022 - Algorithmic Problem Solving
- Fall 2019 & 2020 - Algorithm Design
- Spring 2017, 2018 & 2019 - First-year Project (Software Development)
- Fall 2018 - Mobile and Distributed Systems
- Fall 2016, 2017 & 2018 - Introductory Programming
- Fall 2017 - Introduction to Data Science and Programming