Call for Contributions – Industry Track
The European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA) is the premier European software architecture conference, providing researchers, practitioners, and educators with a platform to present and discuss most recent, innovative and significant findings and experiences in the field of software architecture research and practice.
For the Industry Track, we seek high-quality contributions from practitioners and as well as industrial and academic researchers describing methods, techniques, and practices as well as other results of direct relevance and applicability to practicing software architects. Contributions can take the form of extended abstracts or full papers, but should focus on the practical lessons that can be drawn from the experience and encourage interactive discussion on the presented topic. In particular, we are looking for contributions
- giving concrete, well-reasoned and generally applicable guidance for certain architectural activities and decisions,
- describing a new and useful tool, which is available for use, or
- detailing architectural challenges not yet or not satisfactorily solved by research, including ideas how the effectivity of solutions could be measured, or
- reporting on concrete, but generally relevant, problems and challenges from industrial projects and how they have been overcome.
Accepted full papers will appear in the second volume of the conference proceedings. Extended abstracts will be published together with the presentation file on the conference web site.
Full papers should be no more than 6 pages in ACM style. Extended abstracts should be a maximum of two ACM style pages long with an abstract summarizing the relevance to industrial audience. The submission should in separate files also include brief biographies of the presenters, as well as at least three sample slides from the planned presentation.
All submitted contributions for the industrial track must clearly state which problem the constribution addresses and how the recipient will be able to profit from the content.
All submitted extended abstracts and full papers and will undergo a peer review process. Contributions will be selected based on originality, relevance, soundness, and quality. All contributions must be original, not published, accepted or submitted for publication elsewhere. Submit your full paper or extended abstract by
May 15, 2010 June 14, 2010 by following the instructions published under http://www.ecsa2010.org.
Industry Track Co-Chairs
Honeywell International, Switzerland
ABB Corporate Research, Switzerland
- Full papers and extended abstracts due:
May 15, 2010 June 14, 2010Closed
- Notification of acceptance:
June 15, 2010July 5, 2010
- Camera-ready full papers due:
June 30, 2010July 12, 2010
- Electronic presentations due:
August 9, 2010Closed
August 23-26, 2010Complete successfully :-)