Call for Tutorial Proposals
ECSA 2010 is calling for tutorial proposals to be organized on Monday August 23, 2010. The tutorials provide valuable opportunity for conference participants to gain new knowledge and skills in any aspect of software architecture. Tutorials can focus on either introductory or advanced topics of software architecture research and practice. We are soliciting proposals for full-day and half-day tutorials.
ECSA 2010 tutorial proposal guidelines:
Each tutorial proposal should contain a description of the topic, a plan for conducting the tutorial, and backgrounds of the presenters and the tutorial. We expect a tutorial proposal to be approximately two pages long.
- A topic section should include the title of, goals of, and intended audience for the tutorial. The topic should be described in detail, highlighting its importance and timeliness.
- A plan section should provide an intended format and sequence of the tutorial events for the proposed tutorial - detailed description of what the tutorial will cover – the justification of the tutorial for potential participants interested in software architecture – the explanation of how the tutorial will be conducted, including what materials will be given to the participants
- The Presenters' Backgrounds section should include relevant biographical information and summaries of the presenters' technical, presentation, and tutorial experience.
- The Tutorial Background section should include a description of where and when the tutorial has been offered previously and any evaluations that were done.
For more information, please contact one of the tutorial chairs:
Tutorial proposals should be submitted by email to the tutorial chairs by the latest Friday 16th of April, 2010.
- Tutorial Proposal Submission:
April 30, 2010Closed
- Acceptance notification:
May 7, 2010Closed