Student Volunteer Call
To make ECSA 2010, a 4-day event, a success, we need your help!
We are looking for 10 volunteers; four per day. You will work in shifts; two in the morning and two in the afternoon.
What you get
- Free meals (except conference dinner) and free receptions at Copenhagen City Hall.
- Free participation in conference lectures when you are not on a shift!
- Certificate for your contribution to the conference.
- A professional network!
What you provide
- Approximately 10-12 hours of work for the entire conference period.
- Availability from August 23 through 26, 2010.
- Enrollment as a PhD or Masters student at the time of the conference.
- Living in the Schengen countries at the time of the conference.
- Proficiency in English (required). Knowledge of or fluency in Danish, or any major European languages (German, French, etc.) is a bonus. Chinese and Japanese would be a great advantage!
Please submit your application together with a short CV (no longer than one page).
Friday, 14 May 2010 Closed
Friday, 28 May 2010 Closed
If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com.